Work with us
We are always on the hunt for talented IT consultants in the following niche areas.
Front-end, back end and full stack developers:
- Junior developer
- Developer, Senior developer
- Development manager
Infrastructure & Engineering:
- Network Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Project Coordinator
- Project Scheduler
- Project Manager
- Project Management Officer
- Program Manager
Your role of IT consultant/engineer will involve a customer facing role in the following:
- Translating and explaining highly complex technical information to potential clients.
- Prospecting for clienttelle
- Converting enquiries to ongoing clients
- Problem solving
You will focus on how your skills can solve specific problems faced by Australian businesses.
The job role may have you live and work in regional griwth areas such as Geelong, South Morang and other areas deemed as growth areas by the government (see regional link below)**.
To be succesful
You should have:
- Good communication skills, determined by experience in translating and explaining highly complex technical information
- A folio showcasing your skills
- Experience in prospecting for clienttelle
- Experience converting enquiries to ongoing clients
- Problem solving experience
- A qualification in an Australian Computer Society recognised course such as an ICT related degree (undergraduate and/or masters).
- Be able to to work regionally.
** Working regionally may involve you working in Geelong, South Morang and other regional areas listed below: